An assault was reported at a club on East Franklin Street around 1:50 a.m. Sunday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The victim was pushed to the floor but sustained no injuries, reports state.

Someone stole a Ford Bronco at 464 W. Franklin St. sometime between 6 p.m. Thursday and 10:26 a.m. Friday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The car was valued at $5,000 and contained five season tickets to Wake Forest University games, valued at $250, reports state.

Someone stole five wrenches from Jiffy Lube at 607 W. Franklin St. around 2:30 p.m. Sunday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The wrenches were worth $40, reports state.

A 62-year-old Durham resident was charged with concealing store merchandise and shoplifting at 1720 Fordham Blvd. at about 11:50 p.m. Friday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. Jesus Godinez Arellano was being held on $150 secured bond, reports state.

Someone broke into a vacant apartment at 128 Johnston St. around 9:19 p.m. Sunday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The person did not use force, and nothing was listed as stolen, reports state. The victim of the break-in was listed as Empowerment, located at 109 N. Graham St., Chapel Hill, reports state.

Someone stole a wallet, $250 in cash, credit cards and a driver’s license at a parking lot area on Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd. around 2:15 a.m., according to Chapel Hill police reports. The wallet was valued at $100, and the driver’s license was valued at $15, reports state.

Someone stole a laptop and a laptop case from a car parked at a convenience store at 800 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. sometime between 5:30 p.m. and 6:30 p.m. Friday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The Dell laptop was valued at $1,500, and the laptop case was valued at $35, reports state.