-A 45-year-old Chapel Hill man was arrested for possession of 0.20 grams of crack cocaine at 8:37 p.m. Wednesday at 309 E. Main St., according to Chapel Hill police reports.  Antonio Leon Gattis, whose address is listed as the Chapel Hill streets, was taken to the Orange County Jail and held in lieu of a $2,150 secured bond.  He was also arrested for a probation violation and failure to appear in court for a larceny charge, reports state.

-A 24-year-old Chapel Hill man was arrested for possession with the intent to sell cocaine and maintaining a vehicle to keep drugs at 12:18 a.m. Thursday at Lloyd and Main streets, according to Chapel Hill police reports.  Justin Demond Hardy of 306 Estes Drive was taken to jail and held in lieu of $10,000 secured bond, reports state.

-Someone stole $50 in cash from Jack Sprat at 161 E. Franklin St. at 9:53 p.m. Wednesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

-Someone stole a wallet with four debit or credit cards and a Social Security card at 4:07 p.m. Wednesday at the UNC Wellness Center at Meadowmont at 100 Sprunt St., according to Chapel Hill police reports.