Larry Flynt
Thumbs up

The Hustler publisher and porn king visited UNC last Thursday to discuss free speech. This was Flynt’s first time… at UNC. Wait, did you think it was drunk in an outhouse with his mother or something?

Scotty Lago
Thumbs down

The U.S. bronze medalist left the games after photos appeared of a woman biting the medal wrapped around his waist. Scotty, we’re already making countries suck it by winning all the medals. No need for more.

Alpine Bagels
Thumbs down

Everybody’s favorite campus eatery became just “Alpine” Sunday after it briefly ran out of bagels.  Nothing really changed though because customers still paid way too much for nothing.

Dance Marathon
Thumbs up

The charity stand-a-thon raised more than $420,000 for the N.C. Children’s Hospital. Congrats to everyone involved. And look for those revelers out in the Pit tomorrow to start harassing you for next year.

Tiger Woods
Thumbs down

The now infamous golfer made a public apology Friday, addressing marital infidelity, allegedly with porn stars and cocktail waitresses. Looks like Tiger’s porn Rolodex is just as big as Larry Flynt’s. He should come to UNC to discuss free speech.    

Churchrater.com
Thumbs down

This Web site posts reviews of churches so that others can find the one that fits. What  better way to appreciate the humbling experience of religious worship than typing away in church: OMG (literally), this pastor is so cute. Must visit!