Police Log for March 1, 2010

A 20-year-old Carrboro man was arrested for possession of 2 grams of marijuana at 8:57 p.m. Friday at Kingswood Apartments on N.C. Hwy. 54, according to Chapel Hill police reports. Wesley Junior Thomas was released with no bond, reports state.

Police cited a 47-year-old man for fraudulent use of an I.D. and then discovered he was a felon wanted by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, according to Chapel Hill police reports. Carlos Aldrete-Cruz was taken to Orange County Jail in lieu of $1,500 bond, reports state.

A UNC student and a 24-year-old Sanford resident were both arrested after fighting at 2:43 a.m. Saturday at 147 E. Franklin St., according to Chapel Hill police reports. Both Joshua Darryle Bajomo, 21, and William Graham Ray were released on written promises to appear in court April 27, reports state.

Somebody entered a home and stole a $450 flat screen television and a $100 digital camera between 10:30 a.m. and 1:50 p.m. Friday at 230 Scarlett Drive, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

Somebody stole a Hobo brand wallet worth $150 at 2 a.m. Friday from The Library bar at 120 E. Franklin Street, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The wallet had $70 in cash inside, reports state.

Somebody shattered the window of a car and stole $520 worth of items between 9 p.m. Friday and 7 a.m. Saturday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. Items stolen included a $400 GPS unit and a $120 radar detector, reports state.