Police Log for March 22, 2010

-?Somebody poured beer on and threw a glass at someone and damaged a BlackBerry at 10:33 p.m. Friday at Kildare’s Irish Pub, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

Damage to the phone was valued at $500, reports state.

-?A 20-year-old Carrboro man was arrested for possession of 3.3 grams of marijuana at 12:33 a.m. Saturday at the 100 block of South Elliott Road, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

Wesley Junior Thomas was stopped for failing to maintain his lane and expired registration and admitted marijuana was in his vehicle, reports state. He was taken to the Orange County Jail and held under $250 secured bond, reports state.

-?An 18-year-old Chapel Hill man was arrested for a hit and run after he hit a town-owned truck at 4:57 p.m. Friday at the intersection of Weaver Dairy Road and Sunrise Drive, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

Isaac Warring Tull Gant immediately left the scene and did not report the crash.

-?Someone broke the passenger window of a 2004 Volvo XC90 and stole a $350 GPS and a $70 pair of headphones between 9:15 p.m. Thursday and 7:55 a.m. Friday at the intersection of Cameron Avenue and Mallette Street, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

Damage to the window was estimated at $300, reports state.

-?Someone kicked in the front door of a residence at 7 p.m. Friday at 1105 N.C. Hwy. 54, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The person stole computer equipment worth $450, a printer worth $30 and a digital camera worth $100, reports state.