Somebody displayed a gun and robbed someone at 3:28 a.m. Monday at 342 W. Rosemary St., according to Chapel Hill police reports. The person took a $300 cell phone and a $1 wallet containing a driver’s license, two credit cards, a lighter and $15 cash, reports state.

Somebody stole a $4,500 Mazda 626 between 12:30 p.m. and 2 p.m. Sunday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. Inside the car was a $1,700 Apple laptop and a $20 wallet, reports state.

Somebody stole a $25 inflatable pool between 12:30 a.m. and 1 p.m. Sunday from 113 Stephens St., according to Chapel Hill police reports.

A 40-year-old Durham man was arrested for reckless driving and carrying a concealed weapon at 3 p.m. Sunday at Raleigh Road and Finley Forest Drive, according to Chapel Hill police reports. Dewey Dozier Mercer was released on a written promise to appear in court, reports state.

Somebody broke off a side view mirror of a 2000 Chevrolet Metro between 8 a.m. and 11:30 a.m. Sunday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. Damage is estimated at $100, reports state.

A 31-year-old Durham man was arrested for larceny by employee at 3:23 p.m. Sunday at the Chapel Hill police department, according to Chapel Hill police reports. Andre Marchon Bunn turned himself in and was released on a $2,500 unsecured bond, reports state.

Somebody threw a rock through a car’s window and stole almost $2,000 worth of property between 10 p.m. Saturday and 12:43 a.m. Sunday at 1943 Fireside Drive, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

Somebody punched another person in a bar at 12:30 a.m. Sunday at 137 Franklin St., according to Chapel Hill police reports.