Police log for April 16, 2010

Someone stole a brass plaque between 11:30 p.m. Friday and 10 a.m. Saturday from the Delta Kappa Epsilon fraternity house at 132 S. Columbia St., according to Chapel Hill police reports. The plaque was valued at $900, reports state.

Someone entered an apartment and stole various items between midnight and 9:30 a.m. Wednesday at 708 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd., according to Chapel Hill police reports. Stolen items included an IBM laptop valued at $2,000, an iPod valued at $300 and $240 in cash, reports state.

After a traffic stop at South Columbia Street and Purefoy Road, two men were arrested and received several drug charges when police found 81.5 grams of marijuana, according to Chapel Hill police reports.Kyle James Westbrook, 25, of Durham, was charged with felony maintaining a dwelling for drugs, felony possession of counterfeit drugs and misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia. He was held at Orange County Jail in lieu of $2,500 bond, reports state. Allen Brian Cook, 31, was charged with felony maintaining a dwelling for drugs, felony manufacturing drugs and misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia. He was held at Orange County Jail in lieu of $1,000 bond, reports state. Police seized the marijuana, reports state.