A 28-year-old man was arrested on two felony counts of fraudulently obtaining property, a felony charge of identity theft, and two other misdemeanor charges at 7:09 p.m. Monday at 201 Estes Drive, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

Kevin Dyson Jr. was stopped at University Mall for suspected check forgery when police found warrants for his arrest, reports state. He was taken to Orange County Jail on a $2,000 secured bond, reports state.

Someone stole a washer and dryer, each worth $400, at 11:01 p.m. Monday from 1023 Willow Drive, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

Someone entered a house under construction and stole more than $3,700 worth of tools between midnight Saturday and 8:50 a.m. Monday at 409 Estes Drive, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

Someone pushed someone else to the ground and resisted arrest at 2:57 a.m. Sunday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

Someone kicked in the door of a home and stole about $5,500 worth of property between midnight and 1:50 a.m. Sunday at 105 McMasters St., according to Chapel Hill police reports. Items stolen include two laptops worth $2,700, a $400 iPod, a $100 MP3 player, a $150 GPS unit, $20 worth of Ritalin, three watches worth $1,585, a $300 television, $60 cash, a debit card and a credit card, reports state.

Someone tried to steal beer by hiding it in a purse at 6:26 p.m. Friday at 1213 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd., according to Chapel Hill police reports.