—?Someone was assaulted and knocked to the ground between 1:40 a.m. and 1:42 a.m. Tuesday in front of the Local 506, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

—?A 23-year-old Chapel Hill woman was arrested on misdemeanor counts of simple assault and damage to personal property at 1:28 p.m. Monday at the Chapel Hill Police Department, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

Leandra Janae Wilson was released on a written promise to appear in court, reports state.

—?A 42-year-old Chapel Hill man was arrested for misdemeanor assault on a female at 8:07 a.m. Monday at 306 Lindsay St., according to Chapel Hill police reports.
Joseph Bernard Lassiter was arrested at his residence based on a warrant, reports state. He was taken to Orange County Jail in lieu of a $300 secured bond.

—?Someone stole a $100 ladder between 9:43 p.m. Saturday and 9:44 p.m. Monday from 119 Taylor St., according to Chapel Hill police reports.

—?Someone entered the dining hall of the Sigma Nu fraternity and stole a $2,000 television between 10 p.m. July 2 and 9 a.m. July 5, reported at 1:04 p.m. Monday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

—?Someone stole four copper downspouts worth $200 from a construction site between 6 p.m. Sunday and 10 a.m. Monday at 803 E. Franklin St., according to Chapel Hill police reports.

—?Someone stole a $30 purse between 1:28 a.m. and 1:30 a.m. Saturday at Players, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

The purse contained $15 cash, a set of keys, two campus IDs, a drivers licence and a debit card, which the perpetrator used, reports state.