— A 21-year-old Lincolnton man was arrested on misdemeanor charges of drug paraphernalia and driving while intoxicated at 9:45 p.m. Friday at the intersection of Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. and Umstead Drive, according to Chapel Hill police reports. Police responded to a traffic crash and noticed one of the drivers, Robert Martin Causey, appeared impaired and admitted to using meow-meow, slang for mephedrone, reports state. Causey was found with 1 gram of an unknown substance and .1 gram of cocaine, reports state. He was released on a written promise to appear in court.

— Somebody entered someone’s apartment and stole more than $3,000 worth of items between 8:30 a.m. Aug. 16 and 3:15 p.m. Saturday at 4102 Drew Hill Lane, according to Chapel Hill police reports. Items stolen include three flatscreen TVs worth $2,500, a $300 Wii gaming system and two iPod docking stations, reports state.

— Somebody pushed another person to the ground at 10:37 p.m. Sunday at 751 Trinity Court, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

— Two females fought at 2:51 a.m. Sunday at Cosmic Cantina, according to Chapel Hill police reports.