Police log for September 16, 2010

—A 20-year-old Chapel Hill woman was arrested on felony charges of larceny and fraudulently obtaining property and a misdemeanor charge of violating probation 3:31 p.m. Tuesday at 113 Milton Ave., according to Chapel Hill police reports. Police had warrants in Alamance and Durham counties for Miranda Leigh Castle, reports state.
Castle is being held in lieu of a $3,000 bond, $1,000 for each warrant, reports state.

—Someone stole two welcome mats totaling $6 from an apartment between 7:30 p.m. and 9 p.m. Tuesday at 102 Pinegate Circle, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

—Someone keyed the passenger side of a vehicle and caused $300 worth of damage between 3 p.m. and 5:46 p.m. Tuesday at the Chapel Hill Public Library, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

—Someone stole a $180 camera and a driver’s license between 1:20 a.m. and 1:33 a.m. Wednesday at East End Oyster & Martini Bar, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

—Someone stole the registration plate of a car between 11 p.m. Monday and 7:30 a.m. Tuesday at 137 Berry Patch Lane, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

—Someone entered an unlocked residence and stole a debit card and more than $3,000 worth of property between 8:30 a.m. and 5:27 p.m. Tuesday from 631 Tinkerbell Road, according to Chapel Hill police reports.
Items stolen include $1,025 worth of jewelry and two laptops worth $2,026, reports state.

—Someone stole a bike from a yard at noon Friday from 229 N. Graham St., according to Chapel Hill police reports.