Police Log for September 20, 2010

–Someone pried open the door of a house at 2:35 a.m. Saturday at 139 Johnson St., according to Chapel Hill police reports. The person stole $1,800 in electronics, reports state.

–Someone stole an Android phone from an unsecured gym locker between 11:30 a.m. and 12:20 p.m. Saturday at East Chapel Hill High School, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The phone was worth $150, reports state.

–Someone broke a window between 7:30 p.m. Friday and 11 a.m. Saturday at Investors Title Company, according to Chapel Hill police reports. Damage to the window pane was valued at $50, reports state.

–Someone stole cash from a wallet between 6 p.m. Thursday and midnight Friday at 208 Greene St., according to Chapel Hill police reports. The person stole $75 in cash. The $10 wallet was recovered, reports state.

–A moving vehicle ran over street signs, sending debris across the roadway, at 5:49 a.m. Friday at the intersection of U.S. Highway 15-501 and Dogwood Acres Drive, according to Chapel Hill police reports. Damage to the two street signs was valued at $500, reports state.

–Someone stole an iPod from a student’s backpack between 2:05 p.m. and 2:55 p.m. Thursday at East Chapel Hill High School, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The iPod was worth $200, reports state.

–Someone told the police at 10:09 a.m. Thursday that she feared that two dogs running in front of 108 Rock Spring Court would be struck by cars, according to Carrboro police reports.