Police log for September 22, 2010

–Someone took a scooter from a parking lot between 8:45 p.m. and 10:49 p.m. Monday from 421 W. Franklin St., according to Chapel Hill police reports.
The Chuanl scooter was worth $2,ooo, reports state.

—Someone tried to steal beer at 7:50 p.m. Monday from Buy and Go Food Mart at 106 Ephesus Church Road, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

—Someone threw objects into a pool and drew a picture on a lounge chair between 7 p.m. Saturday and 10 a.m. Sunday at Southern Village Racquet and Swim Club at 601 Brookgreen Drive, according to Chapel Hill police reports. Damages to the lounge chair, a pingpong table and a bicycle were valued at $660, reports state.

—Someone stole a bicycle from a yard between noon Friday and 10 a.m. Monday at 18 Bolin Heights, according to Chapel Hill police reports.
The Giant XTC 2 bicycle was valued at $450, reports state.

—Someone stole a $200 bicycle between 6:30 p.m. Sunday and 3 p.m. Monday from 1100 N.C. Highway 54 Bypass, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

—Someone wrote on a vehicle with a marker between 4 p.m. Saturday and 8 a.m. Monday at 415 Brookgreen Drive, according to Chapel Hill police reports. Damage to the white 2007 Dodge Caliber was valued at $200, reports state.

—Someone shattered the passenger door window of a car between 10 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. Saturday at 400 W. Rosemary St., according to Chapel Hill police reports. Damage to the silver 2002 Ford Taurus was worth $100, reports state.