Police log for October 12, 2010

• On?Someone stole a laptop from 2129 N. Lakeshore Drive between 11 p.m. Saturday and 7:59 p.m. Sunday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.
    The MacBook Pro was valued at $2,500, reports state.
  • Someone stole money and jewelry from a bedroom at 733 Cedar Club Circle between 8 a.m. May 26 and 3:30 p.m. Sunday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.
    The person stole two wedding bands worth a total of $5,000, earrings and $700 in cash from the room, reports state.
  • Someone broke into a home at 209 North St. between 4:45 p.m. Friday and 12:30 p.m. Sunday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.
    The person stole two Samsung televisions worth $1,300, two laptops worth $3,000 and an Xbox worth $200, reports state.
  • Someone stole a purse at 159 E. Franklin St. between 2 a.m. and 4:39 a.m. Sunday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.
    The $30 purse contained a pre-paid cell phone worth $30, $5 in cash and a debit and identification card, reports state.
  • Someone went into a room and stole a $2,000 laptop between 10 p.m. Saturday and 1 a.m. Sunday at the Sigma Alpha Epsilon fraternity house at 112 Fraternity Court, according to Chapel Hill Police reports.
  • Someone stole items out of a purse between midnight Friday and 4:14 p.m. Sunday at 114 S. Columbia St., according to Chapel Hill police reports.
    The person stole a wallet worth $150, three credit and debit cards and a license, reports state.
  • A 25-year-old woman was charged with impaired driving and leaving the scene of property after a hit and run at 12:24 a.m. Thursday at Amity Church, according to Chapel Hill police reports.
    Molly Benedum was taken to the Orange County Jail, reports state.