• Police found marijuana plants outside of a residence at 108 McMasters St. at 1:59 p.m. Friday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.
  • Someone asked to borrow a pool cue and didn’t return it to the owner between 7 p.m. Sept. 25 and midnight Oct. 1 at 1722 Fordham Blvd., according to Chapel Hill police reports. The incident was reported Friday. The pool cue was worth $75, reports state.
  • Someone stole an $89 pair of boots from the Rack Room Shoes at 1800 E. Franklin St. at 7:12 p.m. Friday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

*?Someone broke the window of a purple 2001 Ford Explorer between 11:20 p.m. Saturday and 2:18 a.m. Sunday at 150 E. Franklin St., according to Chapel Hill police reports. The person stole a 9mm handgun worth $250, reports state.

*?There was a large disturbance at 1:59 a.m. Sunday at the Library at 120 E. Franklin St. that spilled out of the club, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

*?Someone broke the side window of a blue 2007 Dodge Caravan between 8:14 p.m. and 8:19 p.m. Saturday at 1301 Fordham Blvd., according to Chapel Hill police reports. The person stole a cell phone worth $250, a laptop worth $1,400, a purse worth $100 and a GPS worth $150, reports state. Damage to the van was valued at $250, reports state.

*?Someone dented a Toyota Camry and caused $300 in damage between 12:30 a.m. and 11:22 a.m. Saturday at 2701 Homestead Road, according to Chapel Hill police reports.