-?A 49-year-old man was charged with misdemeanor breaking and entering at 5:32 a.m. Tuesday at the Pi Kappa Alpha fraternity house at 106 Fraternity Court, according to Chapel Hill police reports.
Herman Edward Robinson was caught by police officers inside the house, after which he was taken to the Orange County Jail in lieu of a $3,000 bond, reports state.

-?Someone stole food from a Jimmy John’s delivery person around 12:35 a.m. Wednesday at 724 Pritchard Avenue Ext., according to Chapel Hill police reports.
The person stole $33.25 worth of food, reports state.

-?An officer shot a wounded deer around 9 a.m. Tuesday on Weaver Dairy Road, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

-?A cell phone stolen from a locker room at East Chapel Hill High School was reported at 10:09 a.m. Tuesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.
The phone was worth $200, reports state.

-?A fight occurred inside Four Corners Bar at 175 E. Franklin St. at 11:40 p.m., according to Chapel Hill police reports.

-?Someone hid three pairs of hair clippers in a bag and left the Walgreens at 108 E. Franklin St. without paying for them between 5:20 p.m. and 6:46 p.m. Monday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.
The hair clippers were collectively worth $74.85, reports state.

-?Someone damaged an automobile while attempting to enter it at 173 E. Franklin St. between 9 a.m. and 2:39 p.m. Tuesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.
Damages totaled $75, reports state.