kvetch:
v.1 (Yiddish) to complain

To the boy making my sandwich at Alpine: There is a fine line between being funny and completely insensitive. Guess which one making fun of my stuttering problem by asking me if I wanted a “puh-puh-pickle” would be under?

To the guy wearing cargo jorts: Didn’t your mom ever tell you that two wrongs don’t make a right?

Getting your mug shot on the front page of the DTH — Total frat move.

Dear Sherlock Holmes, Good luck solving the case of where I dumped the clothes you left in my room. Truly yours, Sexy Firefighter

To my suitemate: Next time you piss your boyfriend’s bed (while still in your Halloween costume), please don’t hang the dripping skirt you borrowed on my doorknob.

To my suitemates: Quit writing kvetches about me peeing my boyfriend’s bed while I’m sitting right to next to you. The joke was over once I washed the sheets.

Sweatshirts are out, winter has come. All of us fellas sure are glum. But only four months until elation, and the end of hi-boob-ernation.

Dear DTH, on behalf of all participants of HvZ, !#&@ you.

To the girl who was offended by the Antoine Dodson costume on Franklin Street: You are so dumb! For real.

Just because we made out doesn’t mean I have to marry you. Stage five clinger.

Dear Obama Zombies and Pelosi Crazies: See you in 2012, and in the meantime, enjoy the hangover you rightly deserve from binging on the Kool-Aid for the past two years. Love, America

Should I be concerned that my roommate is obsessed with the movie “Psycho?”

To my girlfriend, sorry but “No Shave November” is a double standard.

To the guy wearing shorts/T-shirt and a scarf/gloves: The forecast of 73/40 does not actually mean that it will be both temperatures at the same time.

Dear College Republicans: Holding your post-election party at an expensive restaurant and forcing the “common man” to pay to enter really isn’t helping your reputation.

Strength through unity, unity through faith! Remember, Remember the 5th of November.

Isn’t it a little early to be begging for meal swipes outside Lenoir?

To the cute boy I voted beside: I’ll be your Elaine Marshall if you’ll be my David Price.

To all the pharmacy students that didn’t go out Sunday night, you missed out, and I got an A.

To the 25 different kvetch costumes I saw on Franklin, you’ll never look as good as the ones published on Fridays.

Send your one-to-two sentence entries to editdesk@unc.edu, subject line ‘kvetch.’