• A 28-year-old Durham man was arrested and charged with carrying a concealed weapon, maintaining a vehicle, felony possession of 96.7 grams of marijuana, possession with intent to sell and distribute marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia at 9:42 p.m. Saturday at 630 N. Columbia St., according to Chapel Hill police reports.
    Daniel John Robinson was stopped while driving for several traffic violations.
    During the stop, officers observed suspected contraband in Robinson’s vehicle, and a search produced a large amount of marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
    Robinson was arrested and taken to the Orange County Jail in lieu of a $15,000 secured bond.
  • Someone’s window screen was found behind a neighbor’s fence between 5 p.m. Friday and 5:23 p.m. Sunday at 107 Covington Drive, according to Chapel Hill police reports.
  • Someone broke windows between 9:30 p.m. and 10 p.m. Sunday at the Town of Chapel Hill Housing Development, according to Chapel Hill police reports.
    Damage to the windows was valued at $500, reports state.
  • Someone hit another person in the face between 12:36 a.m. and 2:37 a.m. Sunday at 1575 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd., according to Chapel Hill police reports.
  • Someone removed items from another person’s room between 9 a.m. and 3:27 p.m. Saturday at a hotel at 100 Europa Drive, according to Chapel Hill police reports.
    The person stole two Ermenegildo Zegna shirts worth $600, reports state.
  • Someone was stopped in a vehicle on larceny charges from another jurisdiction at 2:05 p.m. Sunday at Fordham Boulevard near East Franklin Street, according to Chapel Hill police reports.
    Officers recovered three pairs of Hanes women’s underwear worth $5, three white Hanes tank top shirts worth $7 and one pair of Hanes boxer shorts worth $5, reports state.