Police log for November 2, 2010

• Someone entered an unlocked green 2002 Nissan Pathfinder between 3:01 p.m. Oct. 23 and 11 a.m. Saturday at 311 Edgewater Circle, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The person stole a GPS worth $100, reports state.
  • Someone entered a garage and stole items from a black 2007 Hyundai Sonata between 10:01 p.m. Saturday and 9:30 a.m. Sunday at 105 Windhover Drive, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The person stole a GPS worth $75 and bank checks, reports state.
  • Someone entered an unlocked black 1991 Honda Accord and stole a $2 bottle of water between 3 a.m. and 2:54 p.m. Sunday at 2208 Old Oxford Road East, according to Chapel Hill police reports.
  • Someone spray painted a tan 1997 Toyota Land Cruiser between 7 p.m. and 9:04 p.m. Sunday at 613 Aberdeen Drive, according to Chapel Hill police reports. Damage to the vehicle was valued at $750, reports state.
  • Someone fell onto a stopped gold 1999 Lexus Gs300 at 10:45 p.m. Sunday at 111 Hillsborough St. near East Rosemary Street, according to Chapel Hill police reports. Damage to the vehicle was valued at $250, reports state.
  • Someone kicked in the door of a residence between 4 p.m. and 9:30 p.m. Sunday on Carr Street, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The person stole a flat screen television worth $600, reports state.
  • Someone stole a purse from a table between 11:30 p.m. Thursday and 1:30 a.m. Friday at 110 E. Franklin St., according to Chapel Hill police reports.
    The purse’s contents included an Apple iPhone 4 worth $800, $20 in cash, credit and debit cards and a driver’s license. The purse was worth $25, reports state.