Police Log for November 30, 2010

• An intoxicated person damaged property at 3:48 a.m. Sunday at 222 Barclay Road, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The person did $50 in damage to the rear door and $100 in damage to the mail box, reports state.
  • Someone stole a juvenile’s bookbag between 8:45 p.m. Saturday and 1:25 p.m. Sunday at 409 W. Franklin St., according to Chapel Hill police reports. The $20 bookbag contained shoes worth $150, a cell phone worth $50 and school supplies worth $20, reports state.
  • Someone pried off a window screen and entered an unlocked window between 4 p.m. Wednesday and 2 p.m. Sunday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The person stole two computers collectively worth $650, a game system worth $200, a television worth $500, a surround sound receiver worth $200 and a Blu-Ray player worth $150, reports state.
  • Someone left a red scooter at the Chapel Hill Public Library at 5:04 p.m. Sunday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.
  • Someone entered an apartment between 4 a.m. Wednesday and 6:30 p.m. Sunday at 110 Melville Loop, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The person stole computer hardware and software worth $540, a computer monitor worth $250 and a watch worth $100. The person also did $50 in damage to the drywall, reports state.
  • Someone broke into a residence between 6 p.m. Nov. 23 and 7:40 p.m. Sunday at 929 Shady Lawn Road Extension, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The person stole $450 in jewelry and precious metals and did $1,000 in damage to the front door, reports state.
  • Someone broke into Investors Title Insurance between 11:49 p.m. Sunday and 12:43 a.m. Monday at 121 N. Columbia St., according to Chapel Hill police reports. The person did $450 in damage to the office building, reports state.