Police log for January 13, 2011

• A gray 2003 Ford LGT was set on fire at 7:01 p.m. Tuesday at 317 Edisto Court, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The truck sustained $300 in damage, reports state.
  • Someone robbed Big John’s Citgo at gunpoint at 9:42 p.m. Tuesday at 2321 N.C. 54 East, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The person stole $80 in cash, reports state.
  • A business was making harassing phone calls to solicit personal identification information at 7 p.m. Tuesday at 105 Chelsey Court, according to Chapel Hill police reports.
  • Two people stole a cell phone between 10:45 a.m. and 10:55 a.m. Tuesday at 404 Cotton St., according to Chapel Hill police report. The $200 iPhone was later recovered, reports state.
  • Someone stole a wallet between 11:30 a.m. Tuesday and 1:39 a.m. Wednesday at Goodfellows, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The $30 wallet contained credit and debit cards and a drivers license, reports state.
  • Two Chapel Hill men were charged with larceny and possession of stolen goods Tuesday at 400 W. Rosemary St., according to Chapel Hill police reports. Seventeen-year-old Lequentin Jermaine Wilson was charged with larceny of a cell phone and possession of stolen property at 2:34 p.m. He was released on a written promise to appear in court, reports state. Seventeen-year-old Jequentin Tremayne Wilson was charged similarly at 11:19 a.m. He was released on a written promise to appear in court, reports state.