Police log for January 19, 2011

• Someone pointed a gun at another person at 1 a.m. Monday at East Franklin and Henderson streets, according to Chapel Hill police reports.
  • Someone showed a box cutter and robbed another person between 3 a.m. and 3:30 a.m. Monday at 140 E. Franklin St., according to Chapel Hill police reports. The victim was robbed of $20 in cash, reports state.
  • A man was seen with a rifle inside an office complex at 11:45 a.m. Monday at 121 S. Estes Drive, according to Chapel Hill police reports.
  • Customers did not want to pay for a taxi cab at 2:47 a.m. Monday at 1 Europa Drive, according to Chapel Hill police reports.
  • Someone broke a window and entered a residence between 8 p.m. Sunday and 2:09 p.m. Monday at 106 Grant St., according to Chapel Hill police reports. The person stole a television worth $1,600, and damage to the window was valued at $500, reports state.
  • Someone lost an employer’s shirt between 6 p.m. Dec. 23 and 9 a.m. Dec. 24 at 1105 Mt. Carmel Church Road, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The lost sweatshirt was reported at 3:59 p.m. Monday, reports state.
  • Someone stole a Jimmy John’s car topper at 6:37 p.m. Sunday at 306 W. Franklin St., according to Chapel Hill police reports.
    The car topper sign was worth $50, reports state.
  • A fugitive fled from bail bond personnel at 7 a.m. Saturday at 1060 N.C. 54 Bypass, according to Chapel Hill police reports.