Police log for January 24, 2011

• Someone drove by a house repeatedly at 1 p.m. Saturday at the intersection of Meadowmont Lane and Park Bluff Drive, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The person was driving a 2002 silver Ford Focus, reports state.
  • Someone entered a house with a stolen key and stole beer and a cooler from a refrigerator between 8:45 p.m. and 11:24 p.m. Friday at 1215 Hillview Road, according to Chapel Hill police reports.
  • Someone broke into a house and stole $1,300 worth of electronics and cash between 8:30 a.m. and 3:45 p.m. Friday at 2117 Old Oxford Road East, according to Chapel Hill police reports.
  • Someone punched the walls in the Bank of America Plaza at 1:21 a.m. Friday at 137 East Franklin St, according to Chapel Hill police reports.
  • Someone stole a moped from the front of an apartment building between 3:30 a.m. and 6:00 a.m. Friday at 602 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The moped was worth $1,800, reports state.
  • Someone stole a $75 DVD player from an apartment between 7:43 p.m. and 7:44 p.m. Friday at 106 N. Elliott Road, according to Chapel Hill police reports.
  • Someone assaulted a person at a fraternity house at 2:15 a.m. Sunday at 102 Fraternity Court, according to Chapel Hill police reports.