• Someone broke into a 2004 Honda CR-V between 5:30 p.m. Friday and 8:30 a.m. Saturday at 609 Gomains Ave., according to Chapel Hill police reports. The person stole a GPS worth $650, a GPS stand worth $40 and a GPS charger worth $25, reports state.
  • Someone broke into a 1999 Land Rover Discovery between 4:30 p.m. Friday and 1 p.m. Saturday at 413 Cameron Court, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The person stole golf clubs worth $2,800 and a backpack worth $300, reports state.
  • Someone was trespassed from a homeless shelter for threatening to stab others at 6:02 p.m. Saturday at 100 W. Rosemary St., according to Chapel Hill police reports.
  • Someone was stomping the floor with their feet at 6:42 p.m. Sunday at 1 Shepherd Lane, according to Chapel Hill police reports.
  • An intoxicated subject pulled a street sign out of the ground at 2:42 a.m. Monday at 403 W. Rosemary St., according to Chapel Hill police reports. The pedestrian crossing street sign was worth $250, reports state.
  • Multiple fights broke out between Friday and Sunday in the downtown area, according to Chapel Hill police reports. A volatile customer started a fight at 4:45 a.m. Friday at Time Out Restaurant at 133 W. Franklin St., reports state. Someone punched a stranger in the face after a brief argument at 2:25 a.m. Friday at Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard, reports state. Multiple subjects fighting were reported at 2:04 a.m. Saturday at 220 W. Rosemary St., reports state. Someone was assaulted between 4 a.m. and 4:29 a.m. Sunday at 132 S. Columbia St., reports state.

A fight was also reported at 2:19 a.m. Sunday at 147 E. Franklin St. Deandra Jones, 25, of Chapel Hill and Brittney Shavonne Alston, 21, of Chapel Hill were arrested around 4:30 a.m. for assault and battery. Jones was also charged with simple assault and was taken to Orange County Jail in lieu of a $250 secured bond, reports state. Alston was released on a written promise to appear in court, reports state.