• A 28-year-old man was arrested on a felony charge of carrying a concealed weapon and misdemeanor possession of .25 grams of marijuana at 3:21 a.m. Wednesday at the intersection of N.C. 54 West and Merritt Mill Road, according to Chapel Hill police reports.
    Donyelle Keshwin Partridge was taken to the Orange County Jail and received a $5,000 secured bond. He was released to Orange County deputies, reports state.
  • A 49-year-old Enfield man was arrested on a felony charge of taking indecent liberties at 8:35 p.m. Tuesday at Pritchard Avenue Extension at Umstead Drive, according to Chapel Hill police reports.
    Carlton Dean Hilliard was held in Orange County Jail in lieu of a $15,000 secured bond, reports state.
  • A suspicious person knocked on a door at 1:49 a.m. Wednesday at 203 Schultz St., according to Chapel Hill police reports.
  • Someone broke a bedroom window and caused $250 worth of damage between midnight Saturday and 1:04 p.m. Tuesday at 308 W. Rosemary St., according to Chapel Hill police reports.
  • Someone might have been taking pictures on a cell phone outside a bank at 7:45 a.m. Tuesday at 129 S. Estes Drive, according to Chapel Hill police reports.
  • Someone took a $225 iPod Touch from a fitness area between 5:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. Monday at Culbreth Middle School, according to Chapel Hill police reports.
  • Someone trapped a brown and black short-haired cat running at large on his property at 11:59 a.m. Tuesday at 112 Carol St., according to Carrboro police reports.