Police log for February 9, 2011

• Two Chapel Hill men were arrested on drug-related charges Monday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. Kumar Louis Warren, 21, was charged with two counts of selling and delivering cocaine and two counts of selling and delivering marijuana at 4:24 p.m. Monday at 604 Gomains Ave., reports state. Jonathan James Hopkins, 27, was charged with one count of aiding and abetting selling and delivering cocaine and two counts of aiding and abetting selling and delivering marijuana at 7:04 p.m. Monday at 108 W. Franklin St., reports state. Both Hopkins and Warren were taken to the Orange County Jail in lieu of a $30,000 secured bond, reports state.
  • A 48-year-old man was charged with shoplifting at 12:37 p.m. Monday at Whole Foods Market at 81 S. Elliott Road, according to Chapel Hill police reports. Phillip Columbus Everette was charged after allegedly leaving Whole Foods without paying for $10 worth of food, reports state. Everette was cited and released, reports state.
  • Someone entered a residence through a pet door and stole items between 7:30 a.m. and 10 a.m. Monday at 505 Pritchard Ave., according to Chapel Hill police reports. The person stole $40 in case and $5 in change, reports state.
  • Someone was acting strange between 9 a.m. and 3:11 p.m. Monday at 411 Thornwood Road, according to Chapel Hill police reports.
  • Someone entered a garage and stole two bikes between 3 p.m. and 7 p.m. Feb. 2 at 313 Ironwoods Drive, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The incident was reported at 9:38 a.m. Monday. The two bikes were collectively worth $1,500, reports state.
  • A suspicious person was going door to door between 5:10 p.m. and 5:37 p.m. Monday at 605 Edgewater Circle, according to Chapel Hill police reports.