• A 21-year-old Chapel Hill man was charged with fraudulently obtaining property and possession of drug paraphernalia at 9:47 p.m. Tuesday at Walgreens at 108 E. Franklin St., according to Chapel Hill police reports. Evan Derose Henage was taken to the Orange County Jail in lieu of $2,000 secured bond, report state. A bottle of Listerine worth $3.76 was recovered, reports state.
  • Someone threatened to shoot a student at 1:50 a.m. Wednesday at 114 S. Columbia St., according to Chapel Hill police reports.
  • A loud television was reported at 7:39 p.m. Tuesday at 108 Ephesus Church Road, according to Chapel Hill police reports.
  • Someone stole a black 2004 Triple E trailer valued at $1,400 from a yard between 5 a.m. and 12:20 p.m. Tuesday at 2524 Booker Creek Road, according to Chapel Hill police reports.
  • Someone broke into a residence between 2 a.m. Monday and 12:20 p.m. Tuesday at 2139 Old Oxford Road, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The person stole a tan bag with S-shape designs worth $60, caused $150 in damage to a double pane window and caused $15 in damage to a window screen, reports state.
  • Someone destroyed hotel room property between midnight Monday and 11:35 a.m. Tuesday at 1312 Fordham Blvd., according to Chapel Hill police reports. The person did $275 in damage to a wooden table and $75 in damage to a wooden chair, reports state.
  • Someone stole a $100 iPod around 10:05 a.m. Tuesday at Guy B. Phillips Middle School, according to Chapel Hill police reports.
    The iPod was recovered, reports state.