• Someone stole a white 1998 Mitsubishi Mirage DE between midnight and 3:05 a.m. Sunday at 137 E. Franklin St., according to Chapel Hill police reports. The stolen car was worth $5,000, reports state.
  • A dog bit a raccoon that was walking on the edge of a woodline and a yard at 2:10 p.m. Sunday at 260 Severin St., according to Chapel Hill police reports.
  • Someone was hit in the face at 2:15 a.m. Sunday at 211 Church St., according to Chapel Hill police reports.
  • A juvenile started a fire in the woods between 6:10 p.m. and 6:15 p.m. Sunday at 1105 N.C. Highway 54, according to Chapel Hill police reports.
  • Someone broke the driver’s window of a vehicle between 12:59 a.m. Friday and 9:03 p.m. Sunday at 326 Brooks Street, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The person stole an iPod worth $200 and caused $250 worth of damage to the window, according to Chapel Hill police reports.
  • Someone went into an apartment and stole items between 1:30 p.m. and 8 p.m. Saturday at 751 Trinity Court, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The incident was reported at 7:22 p.m. Sunday. The person stole an Xbox 360 worth $300, six Xbox 360 games worth $360 and a laptop computer worth $950, reports state.
  • Someone broke the window of a 2006 Honda Civic between 2 a.m. and noon Sunday at 105 Caldwell St., according to Chapel Hill police reports. The person stole a pair of sunglasses worth $150 and a laptop bag worth $30. Damage to the window was valued at $250, reports state.