• Someone broke into a residence around 5:12 p.m. Monday at 878 Pinehurst Drive, according to Chapel Hill police reports.
    The person caused $400 worth of damage to a double pane glass window and $50 in damage to a wooden bench, reports state.
  • Someone stole a $100 check from a mailbox between 1 p.m. March 14 and 9 a.m. Monday at 407 Church St., according to Chapel Hill police reports.
  • Someone damaged the siding on a residence with bottles between 2 p.m. Saturday and 9 a.m. Monday at 712 Edwards St., according to Chapel Hill police reports. The person caused $1,000 worth of damage to the residence, reports state.
  • A suspicious vehicle was seen at the public works building at 8:31 p.m. Monday at 6850 Millhouse Road, according to Chapel Hill police reports.
  • Someone painted graffiti on dumpsters and a brick wall between 5 p.m. March 22 and 8 a.m. March 23 at 200 Westminster Drive, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The incident was reported Friday at 11:13 a.m. The person caused $200 worth of damage to the disposal units and $100 worth of damage to the brick wall, reports state.
  • Someone lost a diamond ring between noon Thursday and 4:24 p.m. Friday at 417 Deming Road, according to Chapel Hill police reports.
    The ring was worth $10,900, reports state.
  • Children drew on a porch with chalk at 6:30 p.m. Friday at 204 Laurens Way, according to Chapel Hill police reports.