• People played loud music and possessed drug paraphernalia at 1:15 a.m. Sunday at 400 W. Rosemary St., according to Chapel Hill police reports. The people were found with two bongs, reports state.
  • Someone stole 10 used tires from a car dealership at 1:30 p.m. Sunday at Performance Auto Mall at 1810 Fordham Blvd., according to Chapel Hill police reports. The used tires were worth $250, reports state.
  • Someone entered an unlocked green 2006 Toyota Prius between 2 a.m. and 11 a.m. Friday at 715 S. Merritt Mill Road, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The person stole an iPod Touch worth $199 and an auxiliary cable worth $8, reports state.
  • Someone entered a crawl space underneath a house and cut a water pipe at 1:27 a.m. Monday at 3 Frances St., according to Chapel Hill police reports.
  • A 47-year-old Chapel Hill woman was charged with breaking and entering, larceny, simple assault, carrying a concealed weapon and being drunk and disruptive at 7:59 p.m. Saturday at 117 S. Graham St., according to Chapel Hill police reports. Rita Regina Baldwin was arrested after she entered a residence at 117 S. Graham St. and stole $3 in food, reports state. She was taken to UNC Hospitals for medical clearance. Baldwin was taken to the Orange County Jail and held in lieu of $1,000, reports state.
  • Someone stole a purse from a coat rack between 2:01 a.m. and 10 a.m. Saturday at 123 Johnson St., according to Chapel Hill police reports. The $15 purse contained a wallet worth $10 and car keys, reports state.
  • An officer attempted to bait a loose dog with cheese at 10:50 a.m. Saturday at 1209 Hillsborough Road, according to Carrboro police reports. The black, short-haired dog was barking at a cat, and its owners were out of town, reports state.