• Someone pried open the window of a vehicle and stole items between 11 a.m. Thursday and 8:26 a.m. Friday at 111 Glenmore Road, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The stolen iPod charger was valued at $25, reports state.
  • Someone broke the window of a vehicle and stole items between 11 p.m. Thursday and 9:01 a.m. Friday at 119 S. Roberson St., according to Chapel Hill police reports. The stolen Garmin GPS was valued at $250, reports state.
  • A woman was knocking on doors and taking pictures between 6:15 p.m. and 6:27 p.m. Friday at 1250 Ephesus Church Road, according to Chapel Hill police reports.
  • Someone removed a window screen and entered a residence between 3 p.m. and 11:54 p.m. Friday at 207 Melville Loop, according to Chapel Hill police reports.
    The person stole a Samsung TV valued at $700, a DVD player valued at $100 and $3,000 in cash, reports state.
  • Someone made suspicious phone calls asking for money at 1:06 p.m. Friday at 214 Hillsborough St., according to Chapel Hill police reports.
  • Someone damaged multiple vehicles between 2 a.m. and 11:45 a.m. Friday at 114 S. Roberson St., according to Chapel Hill police reports. After someone slashed tires, cut brake lines and damaged vehicle windows and parts, a 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee, a white 2000 Jeep Cherokee, a gray 2005 Nissan Altima and a blue and white 2007 GSX together sustained more than $2,000 in damage, reports state.