• Someone broke into a residence and stole property between 12:15 p.m. and 4:04 p.m. Monday at 400 W. Rosemary St., according to Chapel Hill police reports. The person stole $3,000 of goods including an iPad valued at $400, a Dell laptop valued at $350 and a Swiss Army suitcase valued at $700, reports state.
  • Someone busted out the windshield of a digger between 6 p.m. May 4 and 9:04 a.m. Monday at the intersection of Weaver Dairy Road and Silo Drive, according to Chapel Hill police reports. Damage to the Komatsu digger was valued at $800, reports state.
  • Someone entered an unlocked car and took items between 1:30 a.m. and 11 a.m. Saturday at 126 Justice St., according to Chapel Hill police reports. Stolen items include an iPod touch worth $250, a wallet worth $20 and a Wachovia debit card, reports state.
  • An unknown person was ringing doorbells at 2:49 a.m. Saturday at 213 Chelsey Lane, according to Chapel Hill police reports.
  • Someone kicked in a door and left without taking anything between 9:25 p.m. and 9:31 p.m. Friday at 129 S. Graham St., according to Chapel Hill police reports. Damage to the door was valued at $200, reports state.
  • Someone broke into a residence and stole items between 7:30 a.m. and 12:31 p.m. Friday at 605 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd., according to Chapel Hill police reports. Stolen items include a laptop worth $2,000 and a Playstation 3 worth $250, reports state.