Kvetching Board™ for July 21, 2011

kvetch:
v.1 (Yiddish) to complain

To the cute boy that sits near me in Perception and Reality…I wish you were as easy as this class.

To the Math-Physics Library in Phillips Hall: So Long, and thanks for all the fish.

To my doctor at Student Health Services, I didn’t break my own arm so I could just get Tylenol 3!!!

To raised tuition costs, thanks for making me switch from Evan Green to Crest Winter Green.

To the girl talking on her cellphone in the 5th floor of Davis before my 8 a.m. orgo exam, you could stand to lose a few pounds.

Sounds like someone’s a little cranky because they didn’t get their Google invite.

To the athletes in Greenlaw who stated: “I hating this class. English is a joke.” Ummmm…no. No, I don’t believe it is.

I didn’t know the state budgets would be affecting the quality of the kvetching board. I guess the cuts are really “causing damage everywhere.”

Call me ignorant, but I was completely unaware that the DTH did kvetches over the summer until recently… either way that’s like dunking on a 8’ basketball hoop. It’s just not the same.

To the woman with the blue Nissan Sentra who double parked me on Saturday outside of GMB: was the extra 20 feet to pull up next to my car really too much for you?

To the girl in my chem II review kvetching about my issue with southern accents… Maybe if you could speak faster than one word every 5 seconds, us northerners would be able to listen to you long enough to care about your opinion. It’s a northern ‘thing’.

Send your one-to-two sentence entries to opinion@dailytarheel.com, subject line ‘kvetch.’