Police log for September 14, 2011

Someone broke into a residence between 8:02 a.m. and 1:16 p.m. Monday at 1749 Dobbins Drive, according to police reports. No force was used during the break-in.

Someone vandalized property between 11:31 p.m. Sunday night and 8:52 a.m. Monday at 385 S. Estes Drive, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

An alarm went off between 6:18 a.m. and 6:19 a.m. Tuesday at Mint Indian Cuisine on 504 W. Franklin St., according to police reports.

Chapel Hill police responded to a noise disturbance at 12:45 a.m. Sunday at 117 Creel St., reports state.

Someone stole three leaf blowers off the back of a truck between 7:30 a.m. and 10 a.m. Friday at 501 N.C. Highway 54, according to Carrboro police reports.

Someone stole a bucket of chicken from the Food Lion at 602 Jones Ferry Road. The incident happened at 7:30 p.m. Saturday, according to Carrboro police reports. The chicken was valued at about $7.00.

Carrboro police responded to a call about someone shoplifting at the Harris Teeter at 310 N. Greensboro St. between 1:00 p.m. and 1:05 p.m. Monday, reports state.

Someone stole the vehicle registration of an unlocked car between 7:30 p.m. Sept. 7 and Sunday at 4 p.m. The incident occurred at 212 Purple Leaf Place, according to Carrboro police reports.

Two males were panhandling at 7:10 p.m. Friday at 200 N. Greensboro St. in front of CVS Pharmacy, according to Carrboro police reports. The two males were given a trespass warning.