Police log for September 26, 2011

Someone smeared an unknown brown substance on the shirt of a man at 2:30 a.m. Friday at 137 E. Franklin St., according to police reports. The long-sleeved button-down shirt was valued at $50.

Someone willfully damaged a patrol car between 8 p.m. Thursday and 7:30 p.m. Friday at 828 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd., according to police reports. The damage was done to the front quarter panel of the patrol car and valued at $250. A 2010 black Chevrolet Impala was involved in the incident, according to police reports.

Someone hit a woman with a door during an argument at 9:28 a.m. Saturday at 817 Edwards St., according to police reports.

Someone stole two bags of chips from a church at 12:03 p.m. Saturday at 304 E. Franklin St., according to police reports. The chips were valued at $2 each, reports state.

Someone broke into a home and damaged the property at 6:34 p.m. Friday at 211 Mellville Loop, according to police reports. The suspect broke in through a window and stained the wall with blood, according to reports. The damage was valued at $100 to the window and $100 to the wall, reports state.

Someone stole a gold bracelet and a set of partial dentures from a home between 4:00 p.m. Sept. 14 and 11:00 a.m. Sept. 15 at 210 Pinegate Circle, according to police reports. The gold bracelet was valued at $1,100 and the dentures at $1,300, reports state.

Someone broke into a home at 4:55 a.m. Friday at 808 E. Franklin St., according to police reports.
A female woke up to find a male and a female in the room, reports state.

Someone trespassed in Club Nova Apartments in Carrboro at 1:15 p.m. Wednesday at 103 W. Main St., according to police reports. Reports state that the suspect was intoxicated.

Someone stole items from a Food Lion between 7:22 p.m. and 7:27 p.m. Wednesday at 602 Jones Ferry Road, according to Carrboro police reports. The subject drove away in a blue Isuzu.