• Someone entered a vehicle and stole $3.00 at 6:02 a.m. Sunday at 828 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd., according to Chapel Hill police reports. Police reports state that the money was stolen from a 2005 black Chevy Silverado.
  • Someone stole items from an unlocked vehicle at 3:10 a.m. Sunday at 306 W. Franklin Street, according to Chapel Hill police reports. Police reports state $250 in cash and an iPod were stolen from the car. The total value of the stolen items was $450, according to reports.
  • Someone stole a vehicle from a parking lot at 150 E. Rosemary Street between 11 p.m. Sunday and 1:15 a.m. Monday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The 1998 white Pontiac Grand Am was valued at $200, reports state.
  • Someone broke into a house and stole items with the intent to deprive the owner of them at 4:04 a.m. Monday, according to police reports. The incident occurred at 100 E. Longview Street, reports state. Stolen items included three sets of Vizio audio system equipment valued at $1,200, a Samsung audio system valued at $400, a Playstation console valued at $350, an iPod also valued at $350, an XBox valued at the same amount, a backpack valued at $50 and computer equipment valued at $600, according to police reports.
  • Carrboro police responded to a noise complaint at 8:34 a.m. Thursday at 121 Westview Drive. The complainant said her roomamate’s guinea hens make too much noise in the morning, but she would tolerate the noise if it occurred after 11:00 a.m., reports state. Police gave a warning to the owner of the animals, according to reports.