Police log for October 19, 2011

Someone broke a window with their fist at around 10:09 p.m. Monday at 134 E. Franklin St., according to Chapel Hill police reports. The broken window was valued at $200, according to reports.

Someone pulled a guardrail until it became loose between 7:00 and 10:15 a.m. Monday at 150 E. Rosemary St., according to Chapel Hill police reports. The damage to the guardrail was valued at $1,500, according to reports.

Someone stole property from a house after kicking in the door between 8:00 a.m. and 3:41 p.m. Monday at 100 Weyer Drive, according to Chapel Hill police reports. Inventory of the property is pending, reports state.

Someone possessed marijuana at a school around 3:13 p.m. Monday at 750 S. Merritt Mill Road, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

Someone damaged property by jumping on the roof of a car between 10:00 p.m. on Friday and 9:30 a.m. on Monday at 207 Carr St., according to Chapel Hill police reports. Damage to the car roof was valued at $200, according to reports.

Someone stole a GPS from a car between 10:00 p.m. Thursday and 7:00 p.m. Saturday at 408 Pritchard Ave., according to Chapel Hill police reports. The GPS was valued at $100, according to reports.

Someone mistakenly took the wrong vehicle home around 9:41 p.m. Monday at 700 Market St., according to Chapel Hill police reports.

Someone trespassed on a property around 7:23 p.m. Monday at 201 S. Estes Drive, according to Chapel Hill police reports.