Police log for October 26, 2011

Someone stole a license plate between 8 a.m. Thursday and 1 p.m. Sunday at 619 Coolidge St., according to Chapel Hill police reports. The license plate was valued at $30, according to reports.

Someone vandalized a vehicle by lighting the hood on fire at 11:16 p.m. Monday at 101 E. Rosemary St., according to Chapel Hill police reports. The damage was valued at $500, according to reports.

Someone vandalized a vehicle by shooting a pellet through the back hatch window between 10 p.m. Saturday and 11:11 a.m. Sunday at 1105 N.C. Highway 54, according to Chapel Hill police reports. Damage to the car was valued at $350, according to reports.

Someone broke into a house by kicking in the door and stole money and two watches between 2:30 p.m. and 7:47 p.m. Monday at 104 Timber Hollow Court, according to Chapel Hill police reports.
Stolen items were valued at $500, according to reports.

Someone vandalized a car by scratching it between 5 p.m. and 11:17 p.m. Monday at 309 Sunset Drive, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The damage was valued at $350, according to reports.

Someone cut down a tree on private property around 6:42 p.m. Monday at 814 Greenwood Road, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

Someone was found to be wanted and in possession of drugs around 5:27 a.m. Monday at Estes Drive near Airport Road, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

Someone was involved in a fight around 12:34 a.m. Sunday at 705 W. Rosemary St., according to Carrboro police reports.