Police log for October 28, 2011

Someone cut a cable and stole a motor bike between 11 a.m. Tuesday and 8 a.m. Wednesday at 308 Mcgregor Drive, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The motor bike was valued at $2,319, reports state.

Someone stole a dumpster behind Brown Hardware at 420 W. Franklin St. between 9 a.m. and 10 a.m. Wednesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The dumpster was valued at $1,500, reports state.

Someone entered the unlocked back door of a residence and stole a purse and necklace between 8:30 a.m. and 9:30 a.m. Wednesday at 317 Barclay Road, according to Chapel Hill police reports.
The person stole a necklace was valued at $100, three debit and credit cards, $40 in cash and other items valued at $10, according to reports.

Someone accidently damaged a vehicle at 1:39 p.m. Wednesday at the intersection of North Fordham Boulevard and Estes Drive, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The damage to the vehicle was valued at $100, reports state.

Someone lost two cell phones between 5 p.m. and 6 p.m. Wednesday at University Mall, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The iPhone 4S and iPhone 4 were valued at $498, reports state.

Someone trespassed on a town bus and urinated in a seat at 8 p.m. Wednesday at Fountain Ridge Road, according to Chapel Hill police reports.