Police log for October 31, 2011

Someone committed armed robbery at a business at about 10 p.m. Thursday at 1748 Fordham Blvd., according to Chapel Hill Police reports. The suspect, who was wearing a mask, knocked on the McDonald’s drive-through window with a gun, the police report states.

Someone caused a domestic disturbance at about 9:30 p.m. Thursday at 1060 N.C. 54 bypass, according to Chapel Hill Police reports.
The person kicked the door and ran away, reports state.

Someone trespassed on town property at about 7 p.m. Thursday at 105 Bright Sun Place, according to Chapel Hill Police reports. The person returned to the property after being told to not return, the report states. There has been an order for arrest, according to police reports.

Someone stole a cell phone between 4 p.m. Tuesday and 3:04 p.m. Thursday at 200 Westminister Drive, according to Chapel Hill Police reports. The robbery occurred after a fight, reports state, and the cell phone was valued at $150.

Someone reported a suspicious person at 11:05 p.m. Thursday at 112 Misty Woods Circle, according to Chapel Hill Police reports. A girl became upset and caused a scene, reports state.

Someone broke and entered a vehicle between 7 p.m. Tuesday and 6 p.m. Wednesday at 118 W. Stinson St., according to Chapel Hill Police reports. The person unlocked and entered the vehicle, then took items, reports state. Stolen items were valued at $3,200 and included a North Face bag, a Macbook Pro laptop, a Lenovo laptop and a Billabong bag, according to Chapel Hill police reports.