Police log for Nov. 14, 2011

Someone stole a bicycle at about 3:05 a.m. Friday at 108 W. Cameron Ave., according to Chapel Hill police reports. The person stole the bicycle and resisted, obstructed and delayed arrest, reports state.
The stolen bicycle was valued at about $300 and was recovered, according to police reports.

Someone was assaulted at about 11:18 p.m. Thursday at 1708 Legion Road, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The person pushed the victim to the ground and grabbed their crotch, reports state.

Someone damaged property at about 3:19 a.m. Thursday at 101 Pinegate Circle, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The person intentionally damaged a vehicle, which was a Honda Civic LX, according to police reports.

Someone stole and tampered with mail at about 1:03 p.m. Thursday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The person opened mail and stole $300, reports state.

Someone stole from a wallet at about 10:21 a.m. Thursday at 605 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd., according to Chapel Hill police reports. The person took $80 in cash from a wallet, police reports state.

Someone said his blue-and-gray Trek bicycle was stolen between 5 p.m. on Nov. 5 and 5:27 p.m. Thursday at 1002 N. Greensboro St., according to Carrboro police reports. The bicycle was worth approximately $500 according to the person reporting the theft, reports state. Reports state that the bicycle was left unsecured on the front porch of a residence. According to reports, the owner could not provide a model or serial number.