Someone sped at about 3:04 p.m. Friday at Clayton Road, Chapel Hill police reports state.

Someone damaged a parking light cover at about 8:59 p.m. Friday at 1105 N.C. Highway 54 Bypass, Chapel Hill police reports state.
The damage was valued at $50, according to reports.

Someone stole an unattended purse from a laundromat between 4:30 p.m. and 4:35 p.m. Friday at 1105 W. N.C. Highway 54 Bypass, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The items were valued at a total of $705, according to reports.

Someone stole items from a residence between 1 p.m. and 6:26 p.m. Friday at 130 S. Estes Drive, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The stolen items were valued at a total of $1,220, according to reports.

Someone hit a vehicle with a dog leash and caused damage between 4:40 p.m. and 4:45 p.m. Friday at 120 S. Estes Drive, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The damage was valued at $200, according to reports.

Someone stole a vehicle between 10 p.m. Thursday and 10 a.m. Friday at 710 N. Columbia St., according to Chapel Hill police reports. Police found the vehicle, but the stolen items inside it were valued at $173, according to reports.

Someone stole a bag of money from a safe between 6 p.m. Nov. 12 and 2:44 p.m. Friday at 141 Rams Plaza, according to Chapel Hill police reports.
The total amount stolen was $108.51, according to reports.

Someone stole $1,824.60 worth of items from a residence between 8 p.m. April 28 and 6:30 p.m. Thursday at 502 Meadowmont lane, according to Chapel Hill police reports.