• Someone reported a road rage incident at 12:15 a.m. Monday on I-40 Eastbound, according to Chapel Hill police reports.
  • Someone vandalized property between 6:20 p.m. and 9:20 p.m. Saturday at 1713 Legion Road, according to Chapel Hill police reports.
    There was damage to two flower pots, an art gallery banner, a business sign, the building’s front doors and the building’s face, reports state.
    The total damage was valued at $1,104, according to reports.
  • Someone was driving while impaired and had a concealed gun at 4:13 a.m. Sunday on Battle Lane, according to Chapel Hill police reports.
  • Someone stole a stereo receiver unit from a vehicle at 1:42 p.m. Sunday at 1602 E. Franklin St., according to Chapel Hill police reports.
    The stolen stereo receiver was valued at $120, and damage to the vehicle’s dashboard trim was valued at $200, according to reports.
  • Someone set leaves on fire around an apartment complex at 106 N. Elliot Road at 1:33 a.m. Saturday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.
  • Someone stole a box of hair clippers from a Walgreens store at 108 E. Franklin Street at 1:45 a.m. Saturday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.
    The box of hair clippers was valued at $29.99, reports state.
  • Someone keyed a car between 12:00 a.m. and 7:30 a.m. Saturday at 405 Overland Drive, according to Chapel Hill police reports.
    The damage was valued at $400, reports state.
  • Someone was driving while impaired at 2:45 a.m. Thursday at 100 Mulberry St., according to Carrboro police reports.