• Someone stole a political sign at 11:41 a.m. Sunday at the intersection of Sage Road and Coleridge Drive, according to Chapel Hill police reports.
    The sign was valued at $10, reports state.
  • Someone stole prescription drugs from a residence between 5:30 p.m. and 5:49 p.m. Saturday at 130 S. Estes Drive, according to Chapel Hill police reports.
    The stolen items were valued at a total of $100, reports state.
  • Someone slashed a vehicle with a knife at 3:48 a.m. Saturday at 411 Cotton St., according to Chapel Hill police reports.
    The damage to the vehicle and four tires was valued at $5,160, reports state.
    The damaged vehicle was a 2004 Gray Honda Civic, reports state.
  • The tire of a vehicle was flat and appeared to have been stabbed twice at 3:02 p.m. Sunday at 325 McDade St., according to Chapel Hill police reports.
    The tire in question was a rear passenger side tire on a 2003 silver Honda Accord.
    The damage was valued at $200, reports state.
  • Someone accidentally shot themself while cleaning his gun between 10:00 a.m. and 12:03 p.m. Sunday at 117 Old Durham Road, according to Chapel Hill police reports.
  • Someone disturbed the peace at midnight Saturday at 136 E. Rosemary St., according to Chapel Hill police reports.
    The disturbance occurred at Pulse Nightclub, reports state.
  • Someone vandalized a tour bus between 9 p.m. Thursday and 5:22 a.m. Friday at 300 E. Main St., according to Carrboro police reports.
    The person painted a polar bear and SS on the side of the tour bus.