Monday December 5th

Police log for Nov. 30, 2011

Someone received a trespass warning at about 10:32 a.m. Monday at 703 Copperline Drive, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

Someone was disturbing the peace by yelling at a teller machine at about 1:55 p.m. Monday at 137 E. Franklin St., according to Chapel Hill police reports.

A dog bit someone who was aggressively taunting it at about 8:40 p.m. Monday at 175 E. Franklin St., according to Chapel Hill police reports.

Someone stole a bicycle by breaking the lock between 12:00 a.m. and 1:15 a.m. Tuesday at 211 Church St., according to Chapel Hill police reports. The lock was valued at $20 and the bicycle at $200, according to reports.

Someone reported the doors of a business standing open between 10:15 p.m. Monday and 4:49 a.m. Tuesday at 1800 E. Franklin St., according to Chapel Hill police reports.

Someone reported a suspicious person walking in the area between 2:20 p.m. and 2:25 p.m. Monday at 712 Kenmore Road, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

Someone trespassed a property by returning after being evicted at around 8:40 p.m. Monday at 102 Isley St., according to Chapel Hill police reports.

Someone assaulted a woman by hitting her on the head with an object at about 12:30 a.m. Tuesday at the Airport Gardens parking lot, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

Someone vandalized a property by painting a large black-and-white skull on the dumpsters at noon Sunday at the end of Todd Street, according to Carrboro police reports.

The Daily Tar Heel's 2022 Year in Review