Police log for November 9, 2011

Someone trespassed a business at about 1:38 a.m. Tuesday at 133 W. Franklin St., according to Chapel Hill Police reports. The person was drunk and locked himself in the bathroom of Time-Out, reports state.

Someone possessed drugs at about 12:09 a.m. Monday on Country Club Drive, according to Chapel Hill Police reports. The person possessed drugs and fled, reports state.

Someone vandalized property between 7 a.m. and 8:30 a.m. Monday at 81 S. Elliot Road, according to Chapel Hill Police reports. The unknown person broke a vehicle window, police reports state. Damage to the 1998 white Dodge Ram was valued at $100, according to police reports.

Someone found property at about 3:33 a.m. Monday at the 400 block of W. Franklin St., according to Chapel Hill Police reports. The found property included a leather wallet, a Bank of America card, a Florida drivers license and car keys.

Someone broke and entered a residence between 9 a.m. and 6:30 p.m. Monday at 724 Bradley Road, according to Chapel Hill Police reports. The person kicked in a side door and stole $1,990 worth of property, reports state. The stolen property included two imitation Rolex watches valued at $20, two 18 Karat yellow gold necklaces valued at $1,200, a diamond heart pendant valued at $120, three watches valued at $350 and a laptop valued at $300.

Someone was arrested for underage possession of alcohol at 7:05 p.m. Monday at 106 Celtic Circle, according to Chapel Hill Police reports. The person was stopped at a school dance after faculty noticed intoxication, report state.