Someone reported information at 1743 Legion Road at 4:50 p.m. Monday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The mail box lock was inoperable, reports state.

Someone reported that a firearm had been discharged on Taylor Street at 8:25 p.m. Monday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. Reports state that the report of gunshots was unfounded.

Someone panhandled and loitered at 1806 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. at 4:41 p.m. Monday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The person solicited for money in a parking lot, the police report states.

Someone forcefully broke into and entered a residence at 1105 N.C. Hwy. 54 between 10:01 a.m. and 8:45 p.m. Monday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The person broke a bedroom window and stole a pill bottle, the report states. Damage to the window was valued at $100, according to police reports.

Someone reported a suspicious condition near Village Drive and Jay Street between 7:45 p.m. and 10:01 p.m. Monday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The person was singing and making animal noises, the police report states.

Someone stole from the Kangaroo Express at 1501 E. Franklin St. at 3:45 a.m. Monday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. Two stolen cases of soda were valued at $20, according to police reports.

Someone disturbed the peace at 1720 Fordham Blvd. at 7:23 p.m. Monday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The person created a disturbance in the Food Lion grocery store, according to police reports.