Police responded to reports of vandalism at 1105 N.C. Highway 54 Bypass 12:40 a.m. Sunday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.
Someone destroyed a bathroom wall with their hands, police reports state. Damage to the wall and front door were valued at $350, according to police reports.

Police responded to reports of disturbing the peace at 1501 E. Franklin St. 3:51 a.m. Sunday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. Someone threw change at a gas station clerk, police reports state.

Someone assaulted a female at 101 Erwin Road at 6:39 p.m. Saturday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The person pushed the victim off her bike, police reports state.

Police responded to reports of fighting at 179 E. Franklin St. 4:44 p.m. Saturday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. Two homeless people were fighting in public, police reports state.

A handgun was found in a hotel room after the occupant checked out, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The gun was found at 1401 Fordham Blvd. between noon and 12:30 p.m. Saturday, police reports state. The gun was valued at $500, according to police reports.

Someone assaulted a female at 500 Umstead Drive between 9:30 p.m. Friday and 12:34 a.m. Saturday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. Someone struck the eye of a woman, police reports state.

Someone shoplifted from Harris Teeter at 201 S. Estes Drive 5:19 p.m. Friday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.
Asian pears valued at $26.25 were stolen and recovered, police reports state.