Someone reported suspicious noises at 206 Pinegate Circle at 4:15 a.m. Tuesday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

Someone solicited without a permit at 211 Flemington Road at 2:02 p.m. Monday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The person solicited tree work, the report states.

Someone reported suspicious conditions near Fordham Boulevard and East Lakeview Drive at 8:10 p.m. Monday, according to Chap el Hill police reports. The person reported subjects were living in the woods near the Red Roof Inn, the report states.

Someone reported that their mail was opened without their permission at 203 Ashley Forest Drive at 4:58 p.m. Monday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

Someone vandalized property at 128 E. Franklin St. at 1:35 a.m. Sunday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The person punched a glass window at Johnny T-Shirt with their fist, reports state.
Damage to the window was valued at $100, reports state.

Someone was robbed and assaulted with a deadly weapon near the 100 block of East Franklin Street at 7:45 p.m. Sunday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The person was cut on the neck and robbed of $50 in cash, reports state.

Someone disturbed the peace and trespassed at 133 W. Franklin St. at 2:23 a.m. Monday, according to Chapel Hill police reports. The person threw biscuits at Time Out after feeling ripped off, according to reports.

Someone aggressively panhandled at 100 E. Franklin St. at 3:19 p.m. Thursday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.