Someone played loud music at 108 Ephesus Church Road at 7:36 p.m. Monday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

Someone committed graffiti vandalism at 201 S. Estes Drive between noon and 3 p.m. Monday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.
Reports state that graffiti was written in the men’s room.

Someone stole a purse from the front of a grocery store located at 407 W. Rosemary St. between 5:15 and 6:50 p.m. Monday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.
The purse itself was valued at $30, and it contained $250 in cash and a $5 Wells Fargo debit card, reports state.

Someone overdosed on heroin in a hotel at 5623 Durham-Chapel Hill Blvd. at about 9:01 p.m. Monday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.

An unknown object hit someone’s windshield on Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard at around 3:55 p.m. Monday, according to Chapel Hill police reports.
Damage to the 2004 blue Chrysler Pacifica’s windshield was valued at about $100, reports state.

Someone committed automobile theft at 714 Martin Luther King. Jr. Blvd. between 4 p.m. Thursday and 8:30 a.m. Monday, Chapel Hill police reports state.
The person drove away with an unsecured motor vehicle, reports state.
The stolen silver 2001 Toyota Corolla was valued at $10,000, reports state.

Someone committed felony larceny at 201 Rock Haven Road between 9:30 and 11:43 a.m. Friday, according to Carrboro police reports. The person stole a silver Apple MacBook Air laptop with a black laptop cover. The laptop has a dent in its upper left corner.